"Atmanirbhar Bharat :Accelerating growth through Innovation, Integrity and inclusion"
Paper Submission Guidelines:
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
● Only original and unpublished work is sought.
● Author and Co-Author(s) should register separately.
● Maximum three authors can register.
● Abstract and Full Paper should be submitted only by a soft copy.
● All papers are subject to scrutiny. At least one of the authors of the selected paper should present the paper in the conference.
● The selected papers will be published in UGC-CARE list journals.
● Few outstanding research papers selected by the review committee will be published in the SCOPUS Indexed Journal.
How to submit
Please submit your extended abstract and full paper/ case study by Easy Chair as per the instructions given below. For any other query you can write to conveners.
Contributors are requested to submit the paper as per the guidelines given below:
Manuscripts will be accepted in electronic format through Easy Chair web management.
A separate title page should include an informative title, name(s), affiliations, address(es) of Institute/Organization, corresponding address, email id(s), contact no(s) of all authors.
Please do not indicate author(s) name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscripts elsewhere.
Abstract should be of 100-300 words written in italics followed by a list of 5-6 keywords which are to be written in alphabetical order.
Manuscript should be of 2500-4000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts
All text should be in 1.5 space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the Font
Times New Roman of size 12.
All charts, graphs, pictures should be drawn and labelled legibly in MS Word.
References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
Last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of the author(s), about 100 words.
All manuscript will be checked for plagiarism as per UGC/AICTE guidelines.